We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency. Owners, board members, lenders, among others, need reliable financial information to make informed decisions.
Our firm participates in the AICPA’s Peer Review Program, undergoing a peer review of our audit and assurance engagements every three years. We received the highest rating of pass on our last review performed in 2014. Our professional team is in compliance with all continuing professional education requirements.
Our audit and assurance services include:
- Audit – highest level of assurance
- Financial audits (U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Standards)
- Compliance audits
- Not-for-Profit audits
- HUD audits
- Yellow Book audits
- Single Audits
- Employee Retirement Plan audit (defined contribution)
- Review – limited assurance
- Compilation – no assurance
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Reporting under special purpose frameworks
- Implementation of new accounting standards